Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ATVs I Want


Growing up I always wanted a four wheeler, but being in a family of boat riders and jet skiers there was no way I was going to get one! Don’t get me wrong I like the water there is nothing like throwing people off the back of a jet ski but lately I’ve just wanted change! If I had a bit of extra cash, which I don’t, I would defiantly get an ATV (All Terrain Vehicles).
I know I probably am not going to get one till I’m out of college what that’s the beauty of the internet you can always look at stuff that you can’t have! I was looking around and the best “bang for your buck” on Kawasaki’s website was there Brute Force® 650 4x4. And for a newbie like myself its nothing too powerful yet it can get the job done when needed. Priced at just fewer than eight grand I might have to get me one once I graduate college of course.
The only trouble I’m having with picking and ATV of my choice isn’t price or color it’s what kind? I could get a wheeler for mudding and going on trails or I could get a sport utility designed for speed. Yamaha has a new 2009 Raptor 700R out on the market and its fast! Today’s day and age there are so many options I wish it were easy to just pick one out and buy it. Anyway, I was just venting about more wishes I had and hopefully I could get a job good enough to where I can just get both. Its too hard to just choice one.

No comments: