Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RiDeS!!!


This week I have decided on a special theme! This week is my version of cribs, except without the cribs and just the rides. I’ll take you in depth on what some of the hottest celebrities are driving and what most of us wish to have half of one day!
Up first is Paris Hilton. I really don’t like Paris a whole lot but I can tell you she sure knows how to pick them. She rides in her very own Mercedes-Benz Mclaren. Let me break this down for you in case you don’t know much about cars. It’s a half a million dollar car! That in its self explains the wealth and elegance needed just to be able to buy this car. The funniest thing that I’ve found out so far was that Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears drive the same car.
The entire body of this car is made up of carbon fiber. It comes equipped with a 5.4 litter supercharged, all aluminum V8. This car was built for the sole purpose of performance! Its 0-60 time comes in around 3.6 seconds making it THE fastest automatic transmission car in the world. It has a top speed of just over 200 MPH. the only thing I can think of for why a girl like her would need a car this fast is to out run the cops.
This car was defiantly designed more for the road than the red carpet! Too bad the people that would actually have fun in this car can’t afford its half a million dollar price tag. I can’t even imagine driving half a million dollars, that nearly two of my houses. It must be nice to have that much money. Maybe someday you or I will get the pleasure of driving something close to a standard set this high!

No comments: