Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cool Your Seat!


Perhaps one of my favorite car innovations is temperature controlled seats. We’ve all been there, on a hot summer day and the leather seats are scolding hot. Or in the dead of winter, sitting in your car literally freezing your bum off! But then, some genius thought outside the box.
Someone took car comfort to the next level and now we can control if are seat are heated or cooled. No more uncomfortably hot or cold seats. You know how that power at your finger tips.

In most new cars this technology is preinstalled before you even get it, but what about everyone else? I kind of want that sort of luxury in my car so I got to doing some research and found some reasonable prices for this. I found that a good price is $119.95. Unfortunately though, if you want your car to keep its stock appearance you’ll have to pay a tad bit more. The price for the $119.95 is just a seat cover that comes with the coolness and hotness.

I for one wish I had this in my car. I hate going into my car in winter and sitting on a cold seat; it would be one hundred times better if I got to sit on a warm cozy seat! Or in the summer it would be nice to have a colder seat that way my back doesn’t stick to the seat. I think I may have to put this item on my Christmas list!!!

1 comment:

Jethro said...

Temperature controlled seats are amazing. My parents have them in each of their cars and they come in handy for long trips. I normally just turn the heat on low, kick back, and fall asleep. However...some of these seats can get devilishly hot. On one of these trips my dad had the bright idea of turning it on high when i was passed out and I woke up in a heavy sweat. It was extremely uncomfortable laying on a seat of fire. But in retrospect to that comment, I would still prefer to have one in my car. Especially one that could cool down as well for the summertime.