Sunday, September 28, 2008

Want you Want?!


Last week I was running low on all of my ideas for this blog. For some reason, half the stuff I write about seems to be just the first thing that pops in my head. I found myself asking my roommate and friends what they liked about their cars, but this week I’m curious to know what you as readers want to know about. Any good ideas are certainly welcome here!

Our blog “Automotive Advancements” has a lot to do with the technology of cars. Anything that improves the car whether that is via safety, luxury, or even fuel economy, we like to include in our blog. Personally I like to talk about little gadgets I want in my car, but I’d rather know what you as readers want me to write about. Do you want me to write more about specific cars? Would you like me to go more into alternative fuels sources? Or are so of you actually enjoying some of my gadget blogs?

Any who, I just thought I’d get input from the people who actually matter. Just message me, pull me aside, or comment this blog and let me know what you’d like to read about next. Have a good week, and remember how blessed you are because your grandparents had to walk uphill 5 miles in the snow to school and we get to drive.

No comments: